Iftar Snacks for Ramadan, Veg Snacks for Ramzan
Snacks for Ramzan Iftar. is incomplete without a spread of scrumptious snacks! If you like to experiment with new recipes, then this section is like a blessing for you. We have a wide range of snacks for you to explore, right from kebabs and tikkis to kathi rolls and chaats. We have all kinds of recipes to suit your mood.
Noodle Vegetable Cutlets
We have also included some totally off-beat treats like the Noodle Vegetable Cutlets to add a twist of Maggi to your regular cutlet!
If you are fond of cheese, then we have some specialties just for you, like the Pasta Cheese Balls that just melt in your mouth. Take a look at the many options in this section and take your pick to try tonight.
Pasta Cheese Balls
Quick veg snacks for Ramadan iftar
Easy peasy recipes to make during iftar, and at the same time it is all very quick. Below recipes are ready in minutes. Try these recipes to impress your family.
1. Chilli Potato a luscious appetiser starter recipe which is inherited from the Chinese cuisine. Deep fried potato fingers tossed in Chinese sauces will surely make your mouth drool.
Chilli Potato, Indian Restaurant Style, Chinese Chilli Potatoes
2. Paneer Amritsari Tikka succulent strips of paneer are marinated in a tongue-tickling mix of carom seeds and other spicy ingredients.
Paneer Amritsari Tikka ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipe)
3. Paneer Stuffed Bread Rolls crunchy interludes of spring onions and spiky green chillies proves its mettle in this deep-fried, crunchy-munchy snack!
4. Jhatpat Samosa When temptation strikes, nothing can stop you from having this Jhatpat Samosa! Made with readymade samosa pattis, this recipe requires minimal preparation.
Jhatpat Samosa, Quick Veg Samosa Recipe
Fried snack for Ramadan iftar
A little fried is fine, when you want to have something nice and crunchy, below are the recipes you need to follow to make.
1. Sweet Potato and Sesame Croquettes succulent mouth-feel of mashed potatoes, or the irresistible flavour of roasted coconuts, there is some reason or the other for everybody to love these croquettes!
Sweet Potato and Sesame Croquettes
2. Cheese Poppers feature herbed cheese slice rolls that are batter-fried to perfection. A melt-in-your-mouth treat, which does not melt from your memory forever!
3. Bread Pakora The Bread Pakora is quite easy to make too, as it uses just common ingredients. The sliced bread is dipped in a batter of besan and rice flour perked up with a dash of spices, and deep-fried till perfectly crisp.
Bread Pakora, Mumbai Bread Pakora with Aloo Stuffing
Healthy snacks for Ramadan iftar
Snacks can be healthy too, break your fast with these finger licking recipes to try from.
1. Parsley Hummus a quick dip which is sure to be enjoyed by people of all ages. Making simple parsley hummus doesn’t take much effort.
2. Moong Dal and Paneer Tikki marvellous mix of moong dal and paneer with ragi flour and spices lends itself to the preparation of tasty, protein-packed kebabs that please the palate and maintain your bones cells!
Moong Dal and Paneer Tikki (low Calorie Snack)
3. Chana Dal Seekh Kebab Proper cooking techniques such as shallow-frying with minimal oil and a thoughtful combination of ingredients qualifies this North Indian starter for a health book!
Chana Dal Seekh Kebab
4. Veg Raita you can mix and match any vegetables you like in this mixed vegetable raita. Simply put, raita means veggies and/or fruits in curd.
Veg Raita, Mixed Vegetable Raita
Snacks for guest during Ramadan iftar
When there guest going to arrive, first question in your mind, what to serve the guest. So here are the recipes you can make interesting and quick recipes.
1. Veg Seekh Kebab traditionally seekh kebabs are made with mince meat that has been seasoned and pressed onto a tandoor stick before being lowered into the hot tandoor that makes it a perfect golden brown.
2. Achari Paneer Tikkas Cottage cheese marinated in a mix of classic pickle Indian spices, strung into skewer sticks, and cooked in a tawa.
Achaari Paneer Tikkas
3. Guacamole Onion Rings a snack-lover’s dream come true! Onion rings with a guacamole filling are coated in batter, rolled in bread crumbs and deep-fried till fabulously crisp.
Guacamole Onion Rings
4. Cheesy Maggi Bread Rolls A few merry twists make this bread roll quite different from the usual recipes! Watch how the much-loved combination of Maggi noodles, cheese and veggies makes its way into crispy bread rolls, resulting in a toothsome snack, which you will literally enjoy – to the core!
Cheesy Maggi Bread Rolls
Enjoy Iftar Snacks for Ramadan, Veg Snacks for Ramzan and other Ramadan recipe articles below.
Iftar Sweets and Desserts for Ramadan
Main Course Veg Indian recipes for Ramadan
Iftar Snacks for Ramadan