Cheesy Maggi Bread Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 60 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45611 times
A few merry twists make this bread roll quite different from the usual recipes! Watch how the much-loved combination of Maggi noodles, cheese and veggies makes its way into crispy bread rolls, resulting in a toothsome snack, which you will literally enjoy – to the core! Serve the Cheesy Maggi Bread Rolls hot and fresh with tomato ketchup.
- Boil 1 cup of water in a deep non-stick pan, add the capsicum and maggi noodles masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes or till all the water has been evaporated, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cheese and chilli flakes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide it into 13 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour and 2 tbsp of water in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Remove the crust from all the bread slices and roll each slice with help of a rolling pin.
- Place one portion of the filling on one side of the bread slice and roll it up tightly.
- Apply some plain-flour water mixture at the edges and press to seal the stuffing.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 12 more bread rolls.
- Apple little melted butter evenly over all the bread rolls and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15 minutes or till they turn crisp, turning them once after 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Cheesy Maggi Bread Rolls Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per roll
|Vitamin A||48.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.