Paneer Amritsari Tikka ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
पनीर अमृतसरी टिक्का
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Paneer Amritsari Tikka ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipe) in Hindi)
Added to 285 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 119996 times
Punjabi food embodies spices at their best! The Paneer Amritsari Tikka proves this fact once again. Succulent strips of paneer are marinated in a tongue-tickling mix of carom seeds and other spicy ingredients. Once the spongy paneer soaks in all the vibrant flavours, it is ready to be deep-fried and served fresh with a seasoning of peppy chaat masala. Your taste buds will revel in the burst of flavours that every single piece of paneer is sure to create on your palate.
- Combine the paneer and the prepared marinade in a deep bowl and toss gently.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, and deep-fry 4 marinated paneer pieces at a time, on a medium flame, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Repeat step 2 to deep-fry the remaining marinated paneer strips.
- Sprinkle chaat masala evenly over them and serve immediately.
Paneer Amritsari Tikka Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tikka
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.