Achaari Paneer Tikkas
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 346 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 146411 times
An excitingly achaari formula to prepare paneer that is sure to set your taste buds on fire, albeit enjoyably. The Achaari Paneer Tikka features paneer cubes marinated in a wonderfully spicy mix of green chilli pickle, curds, garlic and a variety of aromatic seeds. As you toast each marinated paneer satay on the tava, the aroma wafts through your nostrils, right to your tummy, immediately setting it in overdrive mode. Be wise not to let the fiery appetite wait any longer – because this tikka is best enjoyed fresh, with tantalising dahiwale phudina chutney.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the curds in a mixer and blend to a coarse mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add the curds and mix well.
- Add the paneer to the prepared achaari marinade, mix gently and keep aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Arrange the marinated paneer cubes equally on satay sticks and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it with little oil, place a few satays on it and cook on a medium flame, using a little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Repeat step 3 to cook more satays.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||356.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.