Iftar Indian Sweets and Desserts for Ramadan, kheer, rabri, phirni
Desserts for Ramzan. Now, it’s time to pamper your sweet tooth! From hot malpuas to cold custards, we have many a sweet something for you. It is always better to prepare desserts at home as you can modify them according to your taste and preferences.
Try classic recipes like Phirni, which warms your heart with its mild flavour and aroma, or go for something snazzy like the Custard Fruit Tarts, which delights with a blast of flavour!
kheer for Ramadan iftar
For Ramadan, sweets are very important to start the meal. Many people start it with sweet followed by the meal. Do try these amazing recipes for the holy month of Ramadan.
1. Khubani ka Meetha perfect dessert to serve after a sumptuous meal of Hyderabadi Biryani.
2. Sheer Khurma a traditional preparation made on the festival of Eid . Every household has it's own recipe of this rich preparation.
3. Badami Kewra Sevaiyan essence of the highly scented kewra flower has been used as flavoring along with lots of chopped almonds.
4. Quick Rice Kheer especially traditional ones, take a long time to prepare, here is how you can prepare rich and tasteful rice kheer in minutes!
5. Quick Shahi Tukda a ‘shahi’ delight! Pieces of bread are dipped in delicious saffron flavoured sugar syrup and topped with rich and creamy rabdi.
All-time favourite Indain sweets for Ramadan iftar
Wow, these desserts are treat to the mouth. All the recipes a super tasty and quick to make it as well. Also it is all time favourite for all those who love sweets .
1. Instant Rabri reduces the time and energy we spend laboriously stirring the milk till it thickens in the traditional rabri recipe.
2. Gil-e- Firdaus elaborate but memorable sweet dish, which is made commonly in Hyderabad during festivals and weddings.
3. Sevaiyan ki Kheer a very easy to make sweet dish. It is made with minimum ingredients and is worth a try.
4. Fruit Custard one of the handiest desserts that you can whip up any time you are expecting a visitor because it is kind of easy and foolproof to make and you can be sure that everybody will love it!
5. Phirni north Indian dessert of rice cooked in sweetened milk is popular all over the country, known by different names and prepared with slight modifications.
6. Dry Fruit Stuffed Dates tantalising mithai that will be welcomed by all your guests for its innovative presentation and fabulous taste!
Chocolate and dates-based desserts for Ramadan
Crunchy at time, smooth at time. These desserts have different texture when had, try these lip-smacking desserts with easily available ingredients in the market.
1. Date and Almond Balls are rich in iron, calcium and dietary fibre. The best part is that they have a sweet taste and chewy texture that kids will love.
2. Chocolate and Date Mousse a brilliant combination of streams of dark chocolate and dates streaked with whipped cream and dotted with chopped dates and walnuts.
3. Pista Choco Roll contrasting colours of pista and chocolate make this Pista Choco Roll visually appealing, while the combination of nutty and chocolaty flavours makes it super tasty.
4. Dry Fruit Stuffed Dates tantalising mithai that will be welcomed by all your guests for its innovative presentation and fabulous taste!
5. Date and Nut Slices mouth-watering combo of dates and condensed milk cooked in butter is further enhanced with a generous dose of mixed dried fruits
Enjoy Iftar Indian sweets for Ramadan, Indian Desserts for Ramzan and other Ramadan recipe articles below.
Iftar Sweets and Desserts for Ramadan
Main Course Veg Indian recipes for Ramadan
Iftar Snacks for Ramadan