Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11984 times
Mango chutney is a sensational chutney recipe prepared from unripe mangoes blended with sugar, salt, spice powders and onion. A sure shot remedy for sunstrokes, this mango chutney taste great and must feature in your menu during summers.
- Peel raw mangoes and remove seeds. cut them into small cubes.
- Wash mint and coriander leaves thoroughly.
- Cut green chillies lengthwise and de-seed.
- Grind mangoes, green chillies, mint and coriander leaves to a smooth paste.
- Season with salt and add castor sugar. mix well.
This recipe was contributed by chandapappa on 02 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.