Khakhra- Papad Nu Chewdo
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18589 times
This is a good, fast-made snack for children esp during vacation when they ask for snacks anytime.
- Heat a tava and roast the left over chapatis, using little ghee into crisp golden brown khakhras. Keep aside.
- Crumble the khakhras and papad into tiny pieces using hands and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the coarse powder, salt, red chilli powder and sugar, mix well and saute for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by namitashah on 27 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.