by Tarla Dalal
Added to 395 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26763 times
This oregano-flavoured macaroni salad is sure to please pasta lovers.
- Boil the macaroni in sufficient water along with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of oil. Drain thoroughly, wash and cool.
- Add the remaining salad ingredients and mix.
- Put in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss.
- Serve cold, garnished with olives.
- With vinaigrette dressing take 1/2 teaspoon oregano or curry sauce.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||208 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||31.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.