Hare Chane Ki Chaat Recipe, Indian Street Chaat, Snack
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 597 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42917 times
Another street side chaat which is so simple to make but yet so delicious. It is a delectable blend of green chana, tomatoes, onions tossed in butter, spiked with a little chaat masala. Baked papdis added on top lend crunch to this recipe without adding on too many calories. Stir up this chaat any time in the evening and your family will love it. But remember to make it fresh and serve it hot!
Try other tasty street chaat Fruit Chaat, Pani Puri, Pav Bhaji.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the hara chana, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the salt and chaat masala, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the coriander and green chillies, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- For serving, place a portion of the chana in a serving bowl, top it with 2 tbsp coriander, 1 tbsp onion, 1 tbsp tomatoes, ½ tsp green chillies, ½ tsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp sev , 1 tbsp crushed papdis and a pinch of black salt and toss well.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more servings.
- Serve immediately
Hare Chane Ki Chaat Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.