Street style chaat recipes using papdi
If you are Mumbaite you will know the craziness of enjoying the street food. These recipes below will take back to the streets of Mumbai. Lip smacking recipes to enjoy.
1. Bhel Puri very delicious and quick for evening snack? Bhel Puri such an exciting snack to munch on.
2. Ragda Patties potato patties, stuffed with spiced safed vatana, and drowned in a tongue-tickling gravy of more safed vatana perked up with onion and spices.
3. Hare Chane Ki Chaat street side chaat which is so simple to make but yet so delicious. It is a delectable blend of green chana, tomatoes, onions tossed in butter, spiked with a little chaat masala.
4. Sev Puri Tangy, crisp and tongue-tickling are the first words that come to mind when one thinks of this chat-pata snack.
5. Bread Aloo Chaat a layer of sliced bread is topped with a flavourful potato mixture, and served with a garnish of peanuts, coconut and sev.
Papdis are commonly used in many chaat recipes like papdi chaat, bhelpuri, etc.
They are also used to make a variety of Indian starters.
How to Store papdi (chaat)
Always store the Papdis in an air-tight container in a cool and dry place.