Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5613 times
This recipe attempts to bring the healthful benefits of spinach to your table. The choice of rice, spices and flavorings make this rice specialty an appealing, delicious and healthful recipe. .
Add your private note
Hara Pulao recipe - How to make Hara Pulao
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan, add the bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon and black pepper and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and green chillies and saute till the onions turn pink in colour. Keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan, add the vegetables and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the prepared coriander paste and mix well.
- Add the fried onions, garam masala and salt, mix well and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and 2 cups of water and mix well.
- Cover and cook on a medium flame, til the rice is cooked.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by aartibhavsar on 07 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.