How many calories does one glass of Muskmelon and Pineapple Juice have?
One glass (200 ml) of Muskmelon and Pineapple Juice gives 51 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 46 calories, proteins account for 2 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 3 calories. One glass Papaya Pineapple Juice provides about 2.5 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Muskmelon and Pineapple Juice recipe makes 4 glasses of 200 ml each.
51 calories for 1 glass of Muskmelon and Pineapple Juice, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrates 11.6g, Protein 0.6g, Fat 0.2g. Find how much fibre, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, folic acid is present in Muskmelon and Pineapple Juice.
Click here to see Muskmelon and Pineapple Juice Recipe | Indian Ananas kharbuja juice | healthy pineapple muskmelon with ginger |
Skip the guilt, not the sweetness! This refreshing muskmelon pineapple juice is naturally delicious, without any added sugar or honey. Learn how to make healthy pineapple muskmelon with ginger.
Muskmelon pineapple juice is a refreshing and sweet Indian beverage made from a blend of fresh muskmelon and pineapple. The juice has a bright orange-yellow color and a tropical aroma.
muskmelon pineapple juice has a smooth and creamy texture with a perfect balance of sweetness and tanginess from the muskmelon and pineapple. The juice is often served chilled and is a popular choice for a refreshing summer drink.
To make muskmelon pineapple juice, combine the muskmelon, pineapple and ginger in a mixer. Add 1/2 cup of chilled water and ice-cubes. Blend till smooth. Serve muskmelon pineapple juice, immediately.
The sharp, spicy touch of ginger acts as a refreshing contrast to the sweetness of the fruits in muskmelon pineapple juice . Ginger is an effective cure for congestion, sore throat, cold and cough. It aids digestion and relieves constipation.
muskmelon pineapple juice is rich in vitamin C, Riboflavin (B2) and vitamin B1. With only 51 calories per glass of muskmelon pineapple juice, this juice is perfect for weight loss.
Tips for muskmelon pineapple juice. 1. Muskmelon possesses a naturally sweet and subtly floral aroma that translates beautifully into juice. It offers a refreshing escape from the blandness of water or the sharp sweetness of other fruits. 2. Add chilled and roughly chopped pineapple. Pineapple's vibrant acidity and juicy sweetness act as a perfect counterpoint to the mild, delicate sweetness of muskmelon. Packed with vitamin C (64.7 mg / cup), pineapple is one such fruit which boosts immunity. They help build our line of defence against diseases by building white blood cells (WBC).
Is Muskmelon and Pineapple Juice healthy?
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients of Muskmelon and Pineapple Juice.
What's good in Muskmelon and Pineapple Juice.
Muskmelon ( Kharbooja): Muskmelon abounds in a key nutrient vitamin C, which strengthens our immune system by building our immune cells – white blood cells (WBC). These help to fight against the bacteria which usually grow within a clogged pore and shows up as acne. If you too are looking to loose weight, reach out for muskmelon. Its sweet taste is the best to turn your head to satisfy your sweet tooth. This low-fat and high antioxidant fruit holds the capacity of reducing inflammation in the body and thus protecting your arteries and in turn heart. Your diet triggers or controls acidity. The pH of muskmelon is in between 6.5 to 7. So they are considered to be almost neutral and thus help in balancing the acids of the stomach. See detailed benefits of muskmelon.
Pineapple (Ananas) : Packed with vitamin C (64.7 mg / cup), pineapple is one such fruit which boosts immunity. They help build our line of defence against diseases by building white blood cells (WBC). It is known for its laxative effect and overcome or prevent constipation. Pineapple is a rich source of Magnesium (54.8 mg / cup) which has a role to play in heart health. By reducing inflammation it helps to relieve the joint pain related to arthritis. Cons : Pineapple as a sole snack would not be recommended for diabetics. Paired with other high fiber and low glycemic index fruits, you can include it in small portions. Pineapple is not very low in calories nor carbs and hence not good for weight loss. See detailed benefits of pineapple.
Ginger (Adrak) : Ginger is an effective cure for congestion, sore throat, cold and cough. It aids digestion and relieves constipation. Ginger was found as effective as drugs in relieving menstrual pain. Ginger is effective in decreasing the cholesterol levels in patients with high cholesterol. Ginger significantly reduces symptoms of nausea in pregnant ladies. See here for 16 Super Health Benefits of Adrak, Ginger.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Muskmelon and Pineapple Juice ?
No for diabetics as the whole fruit is better than juices. Yes for heart. Pineapple is a rich source of Magnesium (54.8 mg / cup) which has a role to play in heart health. Being rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C,
No for weight loss as both fruits are high in carbs.
Can healthy individuals have Muskmelon and Pineapple Juice ?
- Muskmelon pineapple juice is an antioxidant boost.
- Vitamin A and C work towards a flawless skin.
3. A glass of this juice fulfils your total day's requirement of vitamin C.
4. The juice has been made in mixer and not strained, thus full of fiber. This helps to keep you satiated for long time.
Muskmelon and Pineapple Juice is rich in below macronutrients, vitamins and minerals given in descending order (highest to lowest).
- Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds. Have citrus fruits, lemons, vegetables ( capsicum, broccoli, cabbage). Not all of the vitamin C is lost when vegetables are cooked. Some studies have shown that up to 50% of the vitamin C can be retained, depending on the cooking method and the vegetable. Cook vegetables quickly. The longer vegetables are cooked, the more vitamin C they will lose. 130% of RDA.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells. Indian Foods rich in B1 are Flax seeds (alsi), Sunflower seeds, Sesame seeds, Garden cress seeds (halim), Capsicum, Wheat flour, Chana dal, moong, walnuts, masoor dal, brown rice, jowar, bajra. 20% of RDA.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) : Vitamin B2 enables the production of red blood cells that contribute to the rise in your energy levels. So have more milk, curds, eggs and green leafy vegetables. 18% of RDA.
- Iron : Iron is essential in the chemical reactions that produce energy from foods. Eat more greens and garden cress seeds to prevent you from being anaemic. Here are the top 7 sources of iron rich foods. 15% of RDA.