Vegetable Manchurian By sonaprem
This recipe has been viewed 5392 times
Use this easy to prepare recipe for vegetable Manchurian and entice your guests with your culinary skills.A perfect vegetable dish to be paired with noodles or fried rice, the vegetable Manchurian balls are simplt awesome!
- Boil all the vegetables , mash them and form into small balls and keep aside.
- Now mix all the rest of the ingredients for the manchurian and dip the balls in the mixture and deep fry themin hot oil.
- Heat a wok and add 2 tbsp oil fry the garlic ginger green and red chilies for 2 minutes,
- Now add the onion and fry for 2 more minutes. now add the stock, corn flour , soy sauce, salt and sugar and cook for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat. just before serving reheat the sauce add the manchurian balls and wine and mix gently and serve.
- Use the same sauce and same recipe for the manchurian but instead of making balls dip the cauliflower florets or whole button mushrooms in the batter .
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.