Thanda Thanda Cool Cool
This recipe has been viewed 2396 times
So frndz...this is a summer cooler soothing smoothie and so easy to make
Here in Jakarta a lots of variety of fruits are available...Just few days back I ried the dragon fruit it has as such no flavour..but when we make some mixed fruit chaat or just sprinkle some chaat masala over it...It tastes nice.
It is availbale in two colours...always the outer side is dark pink colour...but the inner part is off-white and dark pink color.
Luckily I get the inner side is dark pink...so tried this smoothie.
When I prepared the smoothie frist time I just mixed pineapple and dragon fruit both and the whole smoothie is dark pink color
But this time I though to separate these two so that It looks nice as contrast colors and when kids saw this they loved it.
Add your private note
Thanda Thanda Cool Cool recipe - How to make Thanda Thanda Cool Cool
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Peel the pineapple and cut into cubes.
- Add 1/4 of the sugar, 1/4 tsp of salt, 6 ice cubes and blend in a mixer to a smooth puree. Add 1/2 cup of water, mix well.
- Pour the pineapple mixture in the glasses till half filled and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Peel the dragon fruit and cut into cubes,add the remaining sugar, salt and ice cubes and blend in a mixer to a smooth puree. Add some water and mix well.
- Remove the glasses with the the pineapple mixture from fridge and with the help of a spoon pour the dragon fruit puree slowly to fill the rest half of glass, taking care that it does not get mixed with the pineapple mixture.
- Garnish with mint leaves and refrigerate this for 5 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by roshniscuisine on 16 Apr 2016hi friendz...
I am Roshni...a mother of two caring n sweet kids...truly a homemaker...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.