Thai Mushroom Curry
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25851 times
This paste can be frozen and used when needed
- Put chopped lemon grass, onion, garlic, ginger, tomato puree, salt, sugar and lime juice in a bleander and mix to a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in pan and add the above paste, cooking on low heat for 5-9 minutes.
- Add the chopped mushrooms, and cook until hot.
- Add the coconut milk, and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot sprinkled with coriander leaves and zest of lime.
This recipe was contributed by mbhundia on 12 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.