Table-top Thai Curry
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 334 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29185 times
A combination of vegetables in thai green curry paste, cooked with a flourish right in front of your guests.
- Boil each vegetables separately in salt water. Drain and keep aside.
- In a flat pan, heat the oil, add the onions and fry fior a few minutes.
- Put ½ cup green curry paste and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and 1 cup of water and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables and stir thoroughly. Add the sugar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Garnish with the coriander and spring onions.
- It is always advisable to have a slightly larger quantity of ingredients so as to ensure a trouble-free party.
- All seasonings and vegetables may be added as per your guest's individual preferences.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.