Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4066 times
Take care not to heat the tava too high, as this pizza tends to burn quickly.
enjoy this unique nutritious pizza with your children family and friends.
- Mix all the ingredients for the pizza base with little water to make a thick batter and keep in warm place for 1 hr.
- Heat 1/2 tsp oil in a kadhai and fry chopped spinach, salt and gingerpaste for few minutes. keep aside.
- How to proceed:
- Heat a tava. grease it with oil.when hot put a ladle full of batter and spread to make thick round.
- Spread spinach stufing evenly and again spread a ladle full of batter on stuffing.
- Cook on both sides until light golden on low flame.
- Likewise make for the rest of the batter.
- Preheat the oven to 400f degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet wth little oil. place pizza in it. spread pizza sauce and top with all toppings ending with cheese at the top. sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 mins until cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ektamit on 27 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.