by Tarla Dalal
Added to 53 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10993 times
A combination of two of my favourite fruits, peach and orange. Chilled stuffed peaches served with warm sweet and tangy orange sauce is just enough to please all your senses.
- Mix the orange juice, sugar substitute and cornflour in a pan and cook on a slow flame until the mixture thickens.
- Add the lemon juice, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat 1½ cups of water, sugar substitute and lemon juice in a pan.
- Add the peach halves and simmer on a slow flame, stirring occasionally till they soften.
- Remove and cool.
- Stuff each half of the peaches with approximately 1 tbsp of the filling.
- Refrigerate to chill.
- Just before serving, arrange the chilled stuffed peaches on a serving plate, pour the warm orange sauce on top and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.