by NARENDRA DEMDA
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 11721 times
- Combine the plain flour, baking powder, baking soda, milk powder, semolina and cardamom powder and sieve well.
- Put the melted butter in a deep pan and add the condensed milk and whisk well till smooth.
- Add the essence and crush and beat again.
- Add the plain mixture and beat well, adding soda till the batter is smooth and thin.
- Pour the batter in a greased baking tin and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 30-40 minutes or till cooked.
- Cool on a wire rack and cut and serve.
This recipe was contributed by NARENDRA DEMDA on 09 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.