• Chilled water and ice cubes when added to strawberry syrup and orange juice, with a dash of mint, creates an extremely refreshing drink.
• Milkshakes, ice slush, kulfis, iced teas and chilled soft drinks taste great when flavoured with strawberry syrup.
• Waffles and pancakes can take on a more exotic taste when paired with rose syrup and dried fruits, alongside a tall glass of saffron milk.
• Strawberry flavoured desserts like cakes and cookies, with icing are favourites amongst all age groups.
• The sky's the limit as to how creative you can get with strawberry syrup in the kitchen. Use it as is or as a blend with other flavours to create new ones.
How to store strawberry crush, strawberry syrup
• Until the seal is broken, store the unopened bottle in a cool, dry place at room temperature
• After breaking the seal, refrigerate the product to extend its shelf life.
• Since syrups contains a high amount of sugar, it acts as a preservative and ensures that the product has a long shelf life.
• Unopened bottles remain for a year with the flavour and taste of strawberry intact.