Soya Vegetable Medley
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10999 times
Mixed vegetables and soya in a coconut based gravy a very thoughtful combination indeed! The dish can be cooked in very little time as all the veggies added are pre-cooked. Make sure the tomatoes are cooked well; otherwise the coconut milk will curdle.
- Heat the soya oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When they crackle, add the asafoetida and curry leaves and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the green chillies, ginger-garlic paste and onions and sauté till the onions turn light brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder and garam masala and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the baby corn, peas and soya chunks, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, mix well and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.