Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20417 times
Sabudana should be immersed in water atleast for 5 hours.
- Immerse the sabudana in water overnight.
- Roast the peanuts and powder them coarse.
- Mix the peanut powder with the soaked sabudana.
- Season curry leaves and mustard seeds.
- Add the mixture of sabudana-peanut to that.
- Now add the red chilli powder, asafoetida and salt. also add oil and mix the stuff well.
- Stir the mixture on low fire until the sabudana turns transparent.
This recipe was contributed by deepash on 02 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.