Rice And Soya Paratha ( Protein Rich Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 76 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30722 times
The wheat and soya chunks ensure that you get the necessary protein and amino acid intake for the day. These parathas are delicious can be made in a jiffy, an ideal way to use up leftover rice too.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a semi-soft dough using enough water. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion into a 125 mm. (5”) diameter thick circle using a little wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each paratha, using ¼ tsp of oil, till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with fresh curds.
- 1 cup of soya chunks when blended in a mixer gives ½ cup of powdered soya chunks.
Nutrient values per paratha
|Energy|| 141 kcal|
|Protein|| 7.5 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 15.1 gm|
|Fat|| 4.1 gm|
|Fibre|| 0.7 gm|
|Calcium|| 50.4 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.