Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7139 times
Children dot on cupcakes during christmas vacations. When the pineapple gets baked with rest of the ingredients the aroma that spreads around pulls children out of their sluggish winters and adds joy to their christmas afternoons.
- Combine the plain flour, baking powder, salt and powdered sugar and sieve well.
- Transfer in a deep bowl and add the butter, pineapple syrup, pineapple pieces, lemon yellow colour and pineapple esssence and whisk well till smooth.
- Grease 6 flower shaped silicon moulds and fill 3/4 cup with batter.
- Spread evenly using spoon back.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 22 minutes or till cooked.
- Unmould and sprinkle cinnamon and white sugar powder using strainer.
- Place one cherry on each and top with whipped cream.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 13 Dec 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.