Paneer Gulkand Balls (mithai)
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8634 times
I used Paneer to substitute Khoya, as Paneer digests easily compared to Khoya. Hope you will like it this coming summer days.
- Heat the ghee in a borad non-stick pan, add the paneer, milk powder and powdered sugar, mix well and cook till the water evaporates and the mixture leaves the sides of a pan.
- Remove from the flame and transfer the mixture in a bowl and keep aside to cool.
- Divide the mixture into 20 equal balls and flatten each ball and stuff little gulkand in it.
- Cover and roll again to make a ball.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture to make more balls.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by rjpatel on 22 Mar 2012I am Rupal Patel living in Ahmedabad with my family. I like to travel, reading, music, films, cookin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.