Khatta Meetha Chana Chaat ( Paneer Snacks )
by Tarla Dalal
खट्टा मीठा चना चाट
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Khatta Meetha Chana Chaat ( Paneer Snacks ) in Hindi)
Added to 40 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35695 times
Sweet and sour, chatpata chaat! neither kids nor elders can resist this! now, isn't this a smart way to include protein and calcium rich kabuli chana and paneer, which might otherwise not seem too enticing?
- Roughly crush the whole wheat khakhras.
- Combine the crushed khakhras with the remaining ingredients in a bowl and toss well.
- Divide the chaat into 4 individual bowls and top with equal quantity of curds, sweet and sour dip, mint chutney, cumin seeds powder and chaat masala. Serve immediately.
- Soak 1/3 cup kabuli chana in enough water for 6 to 8 hours. Pressure cook for 4 whistles and then use in the recipe.
- Use freshly prepared curds in this recipe. Whisk and chill before using.
- Make this serving just before serving or else the khakhra will get soggy.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.