Palak Dill Cannelloni
by Palak Rajput
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4273 times
Palak Dill Cannelloni is not a pasta but a paneer snack stuffed and rolled like a cannelloni and deep fried.
This delectable spinach and dill stuffed recipe, can double up as elegant starter or snack and also make a great side dish when served with pasta and pulao.
- Mash paneer and combine with cornflour and salt. Keep aside.
- Heat butter in a pan, add garlic and onions and saute till onions are translucent.
- Add the spinach, salt and pepper and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from flame and add the dill.
- Take a portion of paneer and flatten it. Spoon spinach mixture over it and roll it to form a cylinder.
- Seal the sides.
- Repeat procedure with remaining paneer and spinach mixture.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Roll cylinders in semolina and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper. Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 25 Oct 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.