by rati mehrotra
This recipe has been viewed 935 times
Noodles Nest, crispy nest made with noodles is topped with veggie loaded tomato sauce and mayonnaise sauce and baked topped with cheese. It has a continental flavour that will be loved by young and old alike.
- For the noodles nest
- Spread the parboiled noodles on a kitchen towel and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the noodles into a bowl or plate, add the cornflour and salt and toss gently.
- Divide the noodles into 2 equal portions.
- Heat the oil in the pan hold, take a portion of the noodles and put them into the pan into a circular shape like a nest and fry until crisp and golden brown, then drain on an absorbent paper. Repeat with the remaining noodles to make 1 more nest. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add garlic and saute for 2 seconds.
- Add tomatoes, basil, corn, baby corn, zucchini, capsicum, broccoli, oregano and salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- Heat oil in another broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a slow flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar, mix well and cook on a slow flame, while stirring occasionally, till it caramelizes.
- Transfer the caramelized onions in a bowl, add mayonnaise and salt, mix well.
- Place the noodle nest on an oven proof dish, pour a portion of the tomato sauce and spread it evenly over the nest. Then pour a portion of the mayonnaise sauce over it, top it with mozzarella cheese and bake in a pre heated oven till the cheese melts and is light brown.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 1 more baked noodle nest.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by rati mehrotra on 02 Aug 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.