My Fav. Cheese Pizza
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5872 times
Do not taste while making. i know cheese can be quite tempting...;)
- Heat oven to 425f degrees. grease 12-inch pizza pan or
- 13 x 9-inch pan. unroll dough and place in greased pan;
- Press out with hands forming 1/2 inch rim. bake at 425f
- Degrees for 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Sprinkle partially baked crust with parmesan cheese and
- Basil. top with provolone, cheddar and monterey jack cheese.
- Drizzle spaghetti sauce over the cheese. bake at 425f degrees
- For 12 to 18 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
This recipe was contributed by parminder_k on 12 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.