· As the name suggests, the primary culinary use of sphagetti sauce is in pasta or sphagetti dishes with meat or chicken.
· The sauce may be added to beans, vegetables or even rice preparations to give a tangy flavour to the preparations.
· This sauce may also be added on nachos, tacos, tortillas and stir fry vegetables.
· Sphagetti sauce may be used in meat casseroles or spaghetti Bolognese preparations.
How to store spaghetti sauce
Keep the bottles in a dark cool cupboard for 3 months before using if you can. After opening the seal, keep sauce in the fridge and add a teaspoon to your next dish for its delectable taste.
Health benefits of spaghetti sauce
· The presence of pepper, tomato, oregano and onions in pasta sauce increases the anti oxidant quotient of the sauce
· Sphagetti sauce is low in fat content and is good source of Vit A, Vitamin C, iron and manganese.
· And since its pungent, tangy taste enhances food so uniquely, it can easily replace fattier condiment options such as mayonnaise, butters and sugary ketchups.