Mushrooms Baked with Herbs
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 155 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19492 times
Easy but exotic – that is the best way to describe Mushrooms Baked with Herbs. A simple process of cleaning the mushrooms and baking it mixed with onions, herbs and other ingredients results in a really interesting dish, which can be served as a snack or as a starter.
It is basically the process of baking the mushrooms wrapped in aluminium foil, which gives it the unique texture and flavour. It is as if the aroma and flavour of the herbs are locked into the mushrooms by means of baking it wrapped in foil!
A dash of lemon juice is also a smart move, which helps to enhance the taste of all the other ingredients. Cool slightly and relish immediately. Do not re-heat this dish.
- Remove the stem of the mushrooms, discard them and wash the mushrooms thoroughly.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients along with the mushrooms in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Place an aluminum foil on a clean, dry surface and put the mushroom mixture in the center of the aluminum foil.
- Bring the sides of the aluminum foil together in the centre and seal it.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 15 minutes.
- Allow it to cool slightly and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.