Mint and Tomato Chutney
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3251 times
A thick and creamy dip made with a blend of mint leaves and tomatoes with various spices and condiments.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the mint leaves and tomatoes and saute for approximately 5 mins.
- Add the remaining ingredients and saute for 20 seconds.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Serve immediately with rice or store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by gayatrigopal on 07 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.