Mexican Rice and Chapati Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17832 times
Do not forget to try this recipe when you have both leftover rice and chapatti.
- Combine all the ingredients with ¼ cup of water in a small pan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes so it thickens.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Place one chapati on a clean dry surface.
- Spread a thin layer of the hot and sour sauce on it.
- Top with ¼ cup of Mexican fried rice and roll up tightly.
- Grill on a greased sandwich griller using a little oil.
- Repeat with the remaining chapatis, hot and sour sauce and Mexican fried rice to make 3 more rolls.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per roll
|Vitamin A||137.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1 mg|
|Vitamin C||10.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||21 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.