Matar Paratha, Matar ka Paratha for Weight Loss
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 153 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 56514 times
This matar paratha is a perfect weight loss recipe as it is made from 100% whole wheat flour.
Green peas are good for weight loss, good source of vegetarian protein, has insoluble fibre to relieve constipation.
We have used low fat curds in this recipe and suggested the usage of peanut oil as it has higher MUFA than other vegetable oils. So enjoy this matar paratha for weight loss.
Enjoy how to make Matar Paratha recipe with detailed step by step photos below.
- To make matar paratha, purée the green peas into a smooth paste in a blender.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions
- Roll out each portion into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle with the help of a little flour to roll the paratha.
- Cook each paratha on a non-stick pan until both sides are golden brown, using a little oil.
- Serve the matar paratha hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.