Kadhai Paneer By Vinodsharma
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5156 times
Discover how to prepare a tasty punjabi style kadai paneer using our easy to make paneer recipes at tarla dalal. Com. The paneer cubes are stir fried with capsicum, onion and tomatoes and simmered in spicy gravy.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the ginger and garlic paste, tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the kashmiri chilli and coriander powder, paneer and mix well.
- Add the green, yellow and red capsicum and mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.