Spicy Paneer and Spring Onion Tartlet
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 2212 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27298 times
Samosa patti tarts filled with a spicy paneer, celery and spring onion mixture. Your guests will be delighted about the appearance and flavour of the exquisite tarts. You can vary the filling combination and these tarts will taste just as good.
- Cut each samosa patti into 3 equal parts.
- Press each samosa patti piece into a greased tart mould to form a cavity.
- Arrange the tart moulds on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 3 to 4 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the prepared paste and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the paneer, spring onions, celery, tomato ketchup and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Divide the filling into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place the tarts on a flat dry surface and spoon out a portion of the filling into each tart.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per tart
|Vitamin A||124.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.