Italian Open Toast Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 234 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 58302 times
- Cut each hot dog roll lengthwise into two and brush all the bread halves with a little melted butter.
- Place them on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 4 to 5 minutes. Keep aside.
- Divide the herb cheesy tomato topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place all the hot dog roll halves on a clean, dry surface and spread a portion of the herb cheesy tomato topping evenly over each halve.
- Place them on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per open sandwiche
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.