Honey Lemon Rice with Paneer
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1727 times
The Honey Lemon Rice with Paneer combines ideas from Indian and Oriental cuisine to give your palate a super unique, one-of-its-kind experience.
With a dash of honey, a squeeze of lime and a goode dose of orange juice, this rice preparation is both sweet and sour. At the same time, a sprinkling of biryani masala gives it a spicy dimension too.
Add to this an assortment of crunchy and colourful veggies and you have a truly brilliant dish in front of you! When you want to surprise your guests with something unique, look no further than this Honey Lemon Rice with Paneer.
You can also try Rice with Vegetables , and Rice and Curry in Banana Leaves .
- Combine the orange juice,honey, pepper powder, chilli powder and salt ina deep bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Add the paneer and mix gently. Cover it with a lid and keep aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the capsicum and carrot and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, turmeric powder, biryani masala, sugar, lemon juice and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the marinated paneer along with the marinade and lemon rind, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||923.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||40.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||6.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.