Hare Mutter ki Chaat, Green Pea Chaat
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25636 times
Chaat is one of the most interesting genres in Indian cooking, giving room to a lot of creativity and personalisation.
In the hare Mutter ki Chaat, experience how cooked green peas, spiced simply with readily-available spice powders transforms into a scrumptious snack when topped with chutneys and potato salli.
Try other chatpatta chaats like Khasta Kachori Chaat and Moong Sprouts and Potato Salli Chaat .
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the asafoetida and green peas and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the black salt, dried ginger powder, dried mango powder, coriander, green chillies and chaat masala and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the chilli powder and salt, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Remove from the flame and transfer the green peas to a bowl.
- Spread the curds and meethi chutney and sprinkle the coriander, tomatoes, cumin seeds powder, chilli powder and salt over it.
- Sprinkle a few potato salli and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.