Green Potato Curry
by Foodie #584824
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7685 times
A scrumptious spicy green curry delicately flavoured with potatoes.
- Combine the coriander and green chillies and blend in a mixer into a smooth paste adding very little water. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a thick bottomed pan and add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds and curry leaves. .
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and very little salt and let it fry for few minutes until slightly brown. .
- Add the potato cubes and mix everything well and saute for few minutes.
- Add the coriander and green chilli paste and mix everything well,so that all the potatoes are nicely coated with the paste. Reduce the flame and fry the potatoes for at least 10 minutes mixing frequently. .
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #584824 on 17 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.