Egg Sandwich Recipe, Boiled Egg Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26440 times
This is the perfect way for an egg-lover to start the day! The Egg Sandwich is a sumptuous breakfast recipe of bread sandwiched with hardboiled eggs and mayonnaise.
A dash of pepper and a dab of mustard give the sandwich a peppy taste while butter gives it an enviable richness. You will love the creamy mouth-feel and peppy flavour of this delectable but simple breakfast recipe.
You can also try other egg-based dishes like Egg Bhurji and Deviled Eggs .
- Place the eggs on a chopping board and chop them using a sharp knife.
- Transfer the chopped eggs in a deep bowl, add the mayonnaise, black pepper powder, mustard paste and salt and mix well using a spatula.
- Divide the mixture into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place two bread slices on a clean dry surface, apply ½ tsp of butter on each side.
- Place a portion of the egg mixture on one side of bread, and cover it with another slice of bread, with the buttered side facing downwards, press it gently.
- Cut it diagonally, using a sharp knife.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per egg sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.