Quick Coleslaw Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13787 times
When your kids get bored of the same old butter-jam and cheese sandwiches, try this exciting Quick Coleslaw Sandwich instead.
Hot dog rolls packed with a sumptuous mixture of veggies held together with mayonnaise and ketchup, this sandwich is creamy, tangy, juicy and crunchy.
Kids will love to bite into this multi-textured sandwich, and enjoy its many flavours too. This quick treat can also be easily prepared with bread slices, in case you forgot to stock up on hot dog rolls.
The best part is that it stays good for around three hours, so you can even pack it in the tiffin box for your kids to enjoy at school.
- Divide the coleslaw into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Cut each hot dog roll horizontally into 2 equal halves.
- Place both the hot dog roll halves on a clean, dry surface. Apply a little melted butter on both the sides of each halve.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook both the halves till they turn light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Place the lower halve of the hot dog roll on a clean, dry surface. Spread a portion of the coleslaw evenly over it. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese over it and sandwich it using the upper halve of the hot dog roll.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Allow the sandwiches to cool completely and then pack in an aluminium foil and put in a tiffin box.
Quick Coleslaw Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.