Cabbage and Carrot Double Decker Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 50% LIKED IT
1 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 103 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 75781 times
Paneer and cheese perk up the protein quotient of this toasted vegetable sandwich. Packed with bone-strengthening calcium, this is also a great option for children. Enjoy it with a glass of fresh juice to kick start the day!
- Divide the stuffing into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Apply 1/8 tsp of butter on both sides of each bread slice and toast them lightly on a tava (griddle) till both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Place one toasted bread slice on a clean, dry surface and spread a portion of the prepared stuffing evenly over it and sandwich it with another toasted bread slice.
- Then spread the second portion of the prepared stuffing evenly over it and again sandwich it using 1 more toasted bread slice.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.