Burrata Cheese and Bellpepper Grilled Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21130 times
Burrata is a special type of fresh Italian cheese that combines mozzarella and cream. Burrata means ‘buttered’ in Italian and that kind of hints at what you can expect from this cheese. It has an unusually soft, buttery texture and rich taste, which will satisfy anybody!
This awesome cheese combines beautifully with the sharp flavour of capsicum and a tasteful seasoning of spices and herbs.
Together, these ingredients make the Burrata Cheese and Bellpepper Grilled Sandwich a sumptuous and droolworthy snack that will immediately rise to your favourites list.
You can also try other grilled sandwich recipes like the Grilled Chocolate Cheese Sandwich and the Grilled Cheese Sandwich .
- Divide the stuffing into 3 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface, spread 1 tsp of the cheese spread on each bread slice.
- Put a portion of the stuffing on one bread slice and cover it with another bread slice with the cheese spread side facing downwards and press it gently.
- Put 1 tsp of butter evenly on top of it. Place it in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller and grill for 5 minutes or till it turns crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.