Alfalfa Sprouts, Tomatoes and Basil Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 53 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50935 times
Alfalfa is a very healthy herb often used in home remedies for digestive disorders, cholesterol, diabetes , etc.
Here is an interesting way to prepare a sandwich out of this healthy herb, combined with tomatoes and basil.
Remember to use tender alfalfa sprouts for the Alfalfa Sprouts, Tomatoes and Basil Sandwich , as more mature ones are coarse and not so tasty.
- Combine the mayonnaise, basil, tomatoes, alfalfa sprouts, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and apply little prepared butter-mustard paste.
- Place 1 lettuce on 1 bread slice, put 1 portion of the prepared stuffing and cover with another bread slice with the buttered-mustard side facing downwards.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Cut into triangles and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.