Pineapple and Cottage Cheese Sandwiches ( Recipe for Toddlers)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23583 times
Hmmm. . . . The name itself sounds so interesting! pineapple and paneer together rocks in this sandwich where addition of sugar gives that extra sweetness loved by kids! serve these as breakfast or evening snack!
- Combine the pineapple, paneer, cream and sugar and blend in a mixer to make the spread.
- Spread on two slices.
- Top with the remaining slices.
- Cut and discard the crusts and cut into different shapes using cookie cutters.
- Add fresh fruits like banana, strawberry, chikoo etc. To cornflakes and serve.
- Use cheese for face, olives for eyes, carrot for mouth and grated carrots for hair.
- Just cut out regular thepla dough into different shapes like ball, star, frock, moon and cook on a tava.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwiche
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.