Chocolate Cheese Cake
by Geeta Khanna
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3247 times
A quick and easy recipe to make and tasty too. .
- Crush the biscuits and add butter to make thick dough. Set this mixture as base in a loose bottomed cake tin.
- Keep it in freezer for 30 min.
- Combine the paneer with cream using a beater in another pan.
- Melt the chocolate along with milk and pour it in to the pan containing cottage cheese-cream mixture.
- Add cocoa powder and sugar to the same pan.
- Make the gelatin solution by adding it in 4 tsp of hot water and mix it well. Add this liquid in the pan.
- Remove the vessel from freezer and add the contents of the pan on the chocolate layer.
- Keep it in fridge for at least 2 hours or till set.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Geeta Khanna on 09 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.