Carrot Pudding By Foodie #98259
by Foodie #98259
This recipe has been viewed 3936 times
Use fresh grated carrots to make this delicious carrot pudding which can be served with milk or ice cream. Find many interesting and tasty dessert recipes, pudding recipes at tarladalal.com
- Mix sugar and dalda together, carrot grate, potato to
- Be gratedand wash them then drain the water and squeeze
- Out all water and then put in the mixture.
- Spoon by spoon put maida in the mixture.
- Take a bowl grease it and put the batter into it. and then place a butter paper on top and steam it for 10 mins.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #98259 on 12 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.