Brownies ( Choclate)
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8749 times
I made this on valentine day.
- Greece and dust the baking tin with flour.
- Preset oven at 120c.
- Raise the flour.
- Beat the butter with coco and sugar until light creamy add eggs little at a time beating well after each addition fold with seeved maida in to above mixture alternating with milk and milk maid.
- Mix well and pour in to greased tray and bake at 160c for 25-30 minutes until center of the sponge cake springs back with lightly pressed.
- Allow to cool
- Melt butter for icing add coco cooked over low heat for a minute.
- Remove from heat add milk maid.
- Mix thoroughly spread over cake tray and leave to set.
- Cut in squares and serves.
This recipe was contributed by snoie4 on 03 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.