Broken Wheat and Paneer Patties
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 608 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41456 times
When you think ‘patties’, you immediately think of potatoes, raw bananas and a few such stereotypes veggies. You will be happily surprised to note that broken wheat, paneer, mushroom and some veggies can together make a mouth-watering patty, flavoured in oriental style with soy sauce and chilli sauce. These nutritious broken wheat and paneer patties can be packed in a snack box or used as an innovative stuffing for burger buns, rotis or pita pockets.
- Clean and wash the broken wheat thoroughly. Blanch it in 1 cup of hot water for 4 minutes. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal parts and shape into patties.
- Shallow fry the patties using a little oil on a non-stick tava, cooking on both sides till golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.
- These patties also make a great filling for burgers.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.